Life Flight bases are strategically located along the Wasatch Front and in St. George, Utah to provide 24/7 air and ground transport services:
- McKay-Dee Hospital, Ogden
- Intermountain Medical Center, Murray
- Primary Children’s Hospital, Salt Lake City
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center, Provo
- Dixie Regional Medical Center, St. George
- Life Flight Operations Center, Salt Lake City Airport
- Uinta Basin Medical Center, Roosevelt
In partnership with Gold Cross Ambulance Services, dedicated neonatal critical care ambulances are based at Primary Children’s Medical Center and at Dixie Regional Medical Center to transport critically ill infants. Life Flight Neonatal Teams at each hospital provide specialized transport teams for these ground units.
The service area for Life Flight helicopters generally encompasses a 200-mile circle centered on each base. Services include inter-facility transport, response to accident scenes, and search and rescue missions (including rescue hoist missions).