If your life, or the life of a family member has been impacted by a legal issue, you may need the expert counsel of an attorney.
The Intermountain Employee Assistance Program can help connect you with a participating attorney for a free consultation
either on the phone or in person.
Typical Legal Inquiries
- Criminal issues
- Debtor/creditor issues
- Estate planning/wills/trusts
- Landlord/tenant disagreements
- Personal injuries
- Real estate
Intermountain EAP Legal Assist offers access to participating attorneys who can provide telephonic or in-person consultations to address
employees’ legal needs.
Advice: Many employees requiring legal assistance do not want or need to retain a lawyer. Their concerns can be resolved through a free
telephonic consultation. In these situations, we can connect employees to a participating attorney for a consultation.
Local Attorney: For those who have a need for in-person legal consultation, we connect the employee to a conveniently located lawyer with the
appropriate expertise. These local lawyers provide a free half-hour consultation, and, in most instances, agree to discount their hourly fees by
25% if additional assistance is required.
How It Works
*We are not a law firm or lawyer referral service and do not provide legal advice, but we can connect you with a participating lawyer in your area who can assist
- Call our intake hotline between 6:00 am and 3:00 pm MST at 1-800-832-7733 and tell the agent you’d like to access Legal Assist.
- Our agent will connect you with a legal consultant who may be able to help resolve the issue or provide the needed resources. If not…
- The financial consultant will schedule an appointment with a qualified financial counselor. You will receive a ‘Next Steps’ email with
information about the confirmed time and how to connect for your appointment.