At Hillcrest Pediatrics, our pediatricians care for newborns, children, and teenagers until age 21. Our services include:
- immunizations and vaccines
- mental health consultation and treatment
- newborn care
- pediatric nutrition and weight management consultation
- routine well-child checkups
- sports physicals
- treatment for chronic medical conditions, including asthma and ADHD
Our pediatricians and staff members provide comprehensive, individualized care as part of the Personalized Primary Care initiative. A nurse care manager and a parent partner assist us in this effort. Our nurse care manager can work directly with you, your pediatrician, and other healthcare providers to help assess, manage, and coordinate your child's special healthcare needs as well as provide information about resources.
Parent Partner: Anna Dees, email@example.com
For pediatric urgent care in the Murray and South Salt Lake City areas, please visit a KidsCare or InstaCare clinic. No appointment is necessary.