At Northern Utah Pediatrics, we provide complete care for routine, acute and chronic medical conditions in children. We treat infants, children, and teens age 17 and under. Our services are designed to ensure the healthy development of each child and teen.
- diagnosis and management of chronic and acute illnesses
- immunizations against common illnesses
- after-hours urgent pediatric care through KidsCare, with locations at McKay-Dee Hospital and Layton Clinic
- mental health screening and treatment of mental health conditions
- sports physicals
- counseling for parents on important topics such as nutrition and child safety
- hospitalist services at McKay-Dee Hospital for newborns and children needing inpatient medical care