Bio and Interests
Dr. Scott Lindley is a board-certified plastic surgeon in Sandy, Utah who specializes in hand surgery and cosmetic procedures including breast surgery, facial surgery, and liposuction and tummy tuck. He also specializes in treating skin cancer. Dr. Lindley has been practicing plastic surgery in Utah since 1981 and has been at Alta View Hospital since 1987.
A Utah native, Dr. Lindley earned his medical degree from the University of Utah College of Medicine followed by an internship at Providence Hospital in Southfield, Michigan. He also completed general surgery and plastic surgery residencies at Providence Hospital. He chose to specialize in plastic surgery because of the life-changing impact surgery can provide patients.
Dr. Lindley is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the Utah Medical Association, and the Utah State Plastic Surgery Society.
Dr. Lindley specializes in breast surgery, cosmetic abdominal surgery and liposuction. In addition, he focuses on skin cancer and hand procedures.
- University Of Utah School Of Medicine - Salt Lake City, UT in Doctor of Medicine, 1976
- Residency: Providence Hospital - Southfield, MI in General Surgery, 1976-1979
- Fellowship: Providence Hospital - Southfield, MI in Plastic Surgery, 1979-1981
- AM BD PLASTIC SURGERY - Certification does not expire
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Utah State Plastic Surgery Society
Intermountain Hospital Associations