Intermountain-employed and Affiliated physicians and APPs practicing hospitalist medicine are invited to join a team of experts to learn the latest guidelines, best-practices, and medical trends to ensure acutely ill patients receive the highest quality care while they are in the hospital.
2020 Sessions (12:00-1:30 p.m. MT)*:
*Topics subject to change
Expert Clinical Panel
- Michael A. Pirozzi, MD | Hospitalist, Intermountain Medical Center & LDS Hospital
- Emilee Keys, Series Coordinator | Executive Assistant, Specialty-Based Care Group
- Chesley Wells, MD | Hospitalist, LDS Hospital
- Kory Anderson, MD | Hospitalist, McKay Dee Hospital
- Amber Lovell, NP | Hospitalist, Intermountain Medical Center
Continuing education credits for various disciplines available to qualifying participants.