Executive Health Exam: A Physical Exam That Looks Deeper
The Executive Health Exam is an in-depth, comprehensive physical evaluation that takes a deeper look into your personal health. We provide the road map to show you where you are vulnerable, how to achieve your personal health goals, expand your productivity, and protect you from catastrophic loss that can come from preventable illness.
What can you expect from an executive physical?
During our Executive Health Exam you will receive:
Private, personal, undivided attention.
- Head-to-toe physical examination by a board-certified physician.
- Complete battery of blood and urine tests with same day results.
- Diagnostic treadmill exercise EKG or Max VO2 testing.
- Orthopedic evaluation and personalized exercise prescription.
- Resting Metabolic Rate test to determine your caloric needs.
- Bod Pod: body composition analysis to determine percentage of body fat versus lean body mass.
- Nutrition consultation for a personalized nutrition program.
- Lifestyle assessment to review your physical activity, stress, nutrition, and periodic health checks.
- Thorough review of the day’s results, a copy of all tests and recommendations
- Our book “An Owner’s Manual for the Human Body.
Additional screenings during your Executive Health Exam
Further health screenings and tests may be recommended and performed based on age, gender, symptoms, and risk factors.
- PSA blood test for prostate cancer
- Pap smear for cervical cancer
Mammogram for breast cancer
- Bone density for osteoporosis
- Pure tone audiometry for basic hearing screening
When the Executive Health Exam is complete, you (and a guest, if you wish) will enjoy a complimentary lunch, followed by a thorough review of all your test results.
Experience the calming security of knowing you are in good health or what you need to do to be healthier. Information you receive during your executive physical from the LiVe Well Center will serve you the rest of your long, healthy life.