Find your most efficient swing
Here at the St George LiVe Well Center we focus on your golf swing and fitness using the latest evidenced based research and the Titleist Performance Institute experience.
Our mission is to provide quality programming and promote the enjoyment of golf from credentialed professionals. Our staff is certified by the Titleist Performance Institute and believes there is one healthy and efficient swing based on the player’s physical capacities and the most efficient swing is not the same for every golfer.
Titleist Performance Institute (TPI)
- TPI experts have spent almost 20 years using more than 100,000 golfers of all abilities to study one thing – the Body-Swing ConnectionTM
- TPI does not believe in one way to swing a club, rather in an infinite number of swing styles. Subsequently, TPI believes there is one efficient way for every player to swing and it is based on what the player can physically do.
- The TPI assessment identifies any physical limitations that may be causing swing inefficiencies and then offers specific exercises to promote the efficiency of that individual’s swing.
3D Motion Capture Technology
- We capture the full kinematic sequence of individual golf swings by using up to six sensors.
- 3D identifies issues commonly missed with regular video analysis.
- Used as an assessment and training tool to isolate problem areas, provides real-time biofeedback, 3D visualization and training tools.
- Assessment $250.00 (two separate – 1 hr sessions)
- 3D/Video analysis + TPI evaluation (1 hr)
- Evaluation review/exercise introduction (1 hr)
- Training Options
- 1-on-1 sessions (per visit - $70.00/hr; package of 6 visits - $360.00
- Golf-specific SGPT (Zone) – Monthly class fee ($70.00)
If you would like to schedule a Golf Fitness evaluation or have questions about the Golf Fitness Program, please call the LiVe Well Center for an appointment at 435-251-3793.
Golf Fitness Program Provider
Jeff Kennedy, M.S., ACSM-CEP
Jeff is a Clinical Exercise Physiologist with almost 30 years’ experience. He has a master’s degree and multiple certifications from the American College of Sports Medicine, Cardiovascular Credentialing International and the American Heart Association.
Jeff has been certified by the Titleist Performance Institute as a Level 3 Medical Evaluator since 2006.