Intermountain Healthcare is committed to paying our suppliers accurately and within contracted payment terms. Our settlement process includes confirming the supplier business authenticity, verifying invoice information, and ensuring internal approval processes are complete prior to payment. To ensure your invoices are processed timely, please ensure the following information is complete and accurate on each invoice:
- Ensure your invoice is identified as an “Invoice” and not as a “Statement”
- Clearly identify the Payee and Payee address
- Include a unique invoice number and invoice date
- Provide the accurate Purchase Order number
- Ensure the Invoice items, services, item quantities, and prices match the contracted Purchase Order
- Please exclude Sales Tax from your Invoices. Intermountain Healthcare is Sales Tax exempt, and invoices that include Sales Tax will be paid short of the tax. Intermountain’s Utah Sales Tax exemption number is 11990296-013-STC. Please contact the Accounts Payable team if you need additional Sales Tax exemption information.
- Do NOT send invoice to customer. Send according to instructions in How to Submit and Invoice.