A Care Team Centered Around You
Advanced Practice Provider
Your Advanced Practice Provider plays a key role in your journey.
An advanced practice provider (APP) is usually a physician’s assistant or nurse practitioner. They help support your pulmonologist in diagnosing and managing your care
Your Medical Assistant plays a key role in your journey.
A medical assistant (MA) helps answer questions you may have for your doctor. They can coordinate care and make appointments for you.
Your Pulmonologist plays a key role in your journey.
A pulmonologist is a provider who specializes in treating lung conditions. They will work closely with your primary care doctor and lead your care team.
Your Registered Nurse plays a key role in your journey.
A registered nurse (RN) helps your care team by giving injections, taking your vital signs, and more.
David Inman gets life-saving procedure to help him breathe
At 79 years old, David Inman wasn't able to get the oxygen he needed because of massive clots in the arteries of his lungs. As time went on, David was diagnosed with Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension (CTEPH). He was limited in what he was able to do. Even short walks around the house were exhausting. In 2021, David underwent complex surgery to remove the clots and soon after he was able to return to the active lifestyle he enjoyed.
Research and Clinical Trials
Bronchiectasis and Pulmonary Infections Program
ICU Aftercare and Recovery Clinic
Interstitial Lung Diseases, Sarcoidosis, and Pulmonary Fibrosis Clinic
Pulmonary Function Testing Laboratory
Lung Nodule Program
Lung Cancer Screening Program
Pulmonary Hypertension Care Center
Severe COPD and Asthma Clinic
- Airways and Obstructive Lung Diseases:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Bronchiectasis (non-Cystic Fibrosis)
- Restrictive and Scarring Lung diseases
- Interstitial lung diseases
- Pulmonary Fibrosis and Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF)
- Drug-Induced Lung Disorders
- Pulmonary complications of systemic diseases including: Connective Tissue Diseases and Vasculitis
- Granulomatous lung disease
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Primary Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH)
- Systemic disease related pulmonary hypertension
- Chronic Thromboembolic pulmonary Hypertension (CTEPH)
- Right Heart Catheterization
- Pulmonary Infections
- Complications of Pulmonary Thromboembolic Disease
- Lung Cancers and Tumors
- Pleural Diseases and Infections
- Pulmonary Complications of Neuromuscular Disease
- Chronic Respiratory Failure
- Pre-operative Pulmonary Evaluation