What Sets Us Apart
Park City Hospital (formerly Park City Medical Center) is a full-service community hospital dedicated to serving the medical needs of the community with access to the most advanced medical knowledge and capabilities available.
- Park City Hospital emergency department is in the top percentile in patient satisfaction scores in the country.
- Patients seen by a physician within 10 minutes of emergency department arrival.
- Our door-to-balloon times are less than 90 minutes for heart attack (acute myocardial infarction) patients are much better than national average.
- Designated the USSA Center of Excellence for Sports Performance.
2017 – Park City Hospital opened the Blair Education Center, the LiVe Well Center and offered Endoscopy and expanded Cardiology Services.
Lynn D. Bleil
Lee Gerstein, MD
Charles C. Lind, MD
Wing Province, MD
Joshua Napier, MD
Volunteers are a vital part of Park City Hospital’s (formerly Park City Medical Center) healthcare team. If you are at least 14 years old and enjoy helping people, there is a place for you at Park City Hospital.
What do Volunteers Do?
- Coordinates with Certified Pet Therapy Escorts
- Flower and gift deliveries
- Assist at the information and reception desk and in the ER
- Work in gift shop
- Visit patients