This is where athletes who give 110% get the extra 10%
In today's competitive athletic world you need a winning edge – speed, agility, power and strength. That's what the Intermountain Sports Performance training programs at the St. George Regional Health & Performance Center can deliver. The Sports Performance training programs are designed for everyone from developing recreational athletes to peak performing professionals and from 8-year-old kids to seniors.
Whether you're training for Little League or the Huntsman World Senior Games, high school football or the St. George Marathon, or trying to get an athletic scholarship, we can design a customized training program that will help you reach your ultimate athletic potential.
What is Sports Performance?
The Intermountain Sports Performance training programs have been tested and proven to enhance athletic performance. Average results of athletes using the program include:
- 20 percent increase in agility and cutting speed
- 50 percent improvement in recovery rates
- Two-tenths of a second improvement in 40-yard dash times
- Two to four inch improvement in vertical jump
- Increases in hitting velocity by three mph
Sports Performance is administered by exercise physiologists and athletic trainers.
Hours of Operation
Training hours are subject to change and are available by appointment outside of the times listed, please call to schedule: (435) 251-2299.
- Intermountain Health and Performance Center location: Noon – 6 p.m. M-Th, Friday 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Be More Complex (Nets on Fire) location: 6 a.m. – 8 a.m., 3 p.m.-8 p.m. M-Th, Friday noon-6 p.m., Sat. 8-10 a.m.