Intermountain announces a new Mission, Vision, and Values statement that reflects our expanding role, as we strive to help people live the healthiest lives possible. View three beautiful television spots announcing these changes to our community:
To download our mission in PDF format, click here.
Helping people live the healthiest lives possible.
Be a model health system by providing extraordinary care and superior service at an affordable cost.
The Dimensions of Care include:
- Clinical Excellence: We deliver outstanding clinical care in a consistent, coordinated way—always improving through evidence-based practice.
- Patient Engagement: We provide a compassionate healing experience, fully involving patients in clinical and financial decisions about their healthcare and encouraging them to take responsibility for healthy life choices.
- Operational Effectiveness: We are wise and innovative stewards of our resources and maintain the financial stability necessary to meet our high standards of quality and affordability.
- Physician Engagement: We respect the professional and clinical skills of our physician colleagues and engage them in teams that help us deliver optimal outcomes and best serve our patients.
- Community Stewardship: We help meet the diverse healthcare needs of our communities by providing excellent care at the lowest appropriate cost, regardless of the patient’s ability to pay. This is an important part of our strong not-for-profit heritage.
- Employee Engagement: We honor the noble cause that inspires us as Intermountain colleagues. Together, we create a workplace that is built on our values, attracts and rewards caring and talented individuals, and engages us to live lives that are connected, balanced, secure, and healthy.
- Integrity: We are principled, honest, and ethical, and we do the right thing for those we serve.
- Trust: We count on and support one another individually and as team members.
- Excellence: We perform at the highest level, always learning and looking for ways to improve.
- Accountability: We accept responsibility for our actions, attitudes, and health.
- Mutual Respect: We embrace diversity and treat one another with dignity and empathy.
We are commited to creating and maintaining a culture that continually reinforces our high ethical standards.