Intermountain is an organization driven by a mission of excellence in the provision of healthcare services to communities in the Intermountain region. We are committed to creating and maintaining a culture that continually reinforces our high ethical standards, as reflected in our Code of Ethics.
The mission of Intermountain includes a commitment to provide care to those who live in communities within this region who have a medical need, regardless of ability to pay.
Excellence in the provision of healthcare services to communities in the Intermountain region.
Our vision is to be a model healthcare system by continually learning and providing extraordinary care in all its dimensions:
- Clinical Excellence: We will deliver the best clinical care in a consistent, integrated way.
- Patient Engagement: We will provide a compassionate healing experience, and we will engage patients in decisions about their health and care.
- Operational Effectiveness: We will be wise and careful stewards of our resources to enable extraordinary care.
- Physician Engagement: We will create systems and processes that help our physicians best serve their patients.
- Community Stewardship: We are committed to serving the diverse needs of the Intermountain region, and to providing generally available medical services to all residents, regardless of ability to pay.
- Employee Engagement: We value our employees as our most important resource.
- Mutual respect: We treat others the way we want to be treated.
- Accountability: We accept responsibility for our actions, attitudes, and mistakes.
- Trust: We act with integrity and can count on each other.
- Excellence: We do our best at all times and look for ways to improve.