My Health+ is getting a new look and name.
Intermountain Health is refreshing My Health+ to look more like our new brand, and we’ve made it easier to find by simply calling it Intermountain Health’s patient portal. The patient portal is available as a mobile app and a web experience. However you choose to access it, Intermountain’s patient portal is the right place to manage your health information on the go.
If you’re new to the patient portal, or haven’t used My Health+ in a while, you’ll be pleasantly surprised how simple it is to access your health records, message your provider, schedule an appointment, pay your bill, and so much more.
If you’ve got My Health+ on your phone, all you need to do is update your app. If you’ve got automatic updates enabled, the new experience will come to you with your next update. Use your existing My Health+ username and password to sign into the patient portal. If you’re new to the patient portal, simply download the app or go to the web experience to get started today.
Access your information from your smartphone, tablet or computer anytime:
- View your electronic medical records
- View your medications, allergies, and health issues
- View test and lab results
Communicate with your healthcare team anytime:
- Send secure, non-emergency messages to your healthcare team
- Request prescription renewals
- Enable email and text notifications
- Upload images and documents
Start a video visit for many common health conditions anytime:
- Schedule appointments
- View and modify upcoming appointments
- Find a provider near you
Manage your accounts and payments anytime:
- View billing statements
- Pay online
- Contact customer service
- Setup a payment plan
Access your family's records anytime:
- Request access to view the account of someone for whom you are legally responsible
The patient portal is currently available in English. More languages will be added in the future.
The Intermountain Health's Patient Portal mobile app and web experience replaces My Health+.
What is the Intermountain Health Patient Portal?
Intermountain Health's Patient Portal brings powerful tools from across your health experience into one place so it’s easier and more convenient for you to manage all aspects of your health – from booking an appointment to paying a bill. It is available for free as a personalized mobile app or on your laptop as a web experience. The new portal replaces My Health+. MyChart is still available for use by Intermountain patients in Colorado, Montana, Wyoming, and Kansas.
What features are offered through Intermountain Health’s patient portal?
Intermountain Health’s patient portal is designed to take the complexity out of managing your health so you and your family can spend time living the healthiest lives possible. After signing in you can:
- Schedule appointments online
- View your health history
- Pay bills in one place
- Manage family appointments
- Send and recieve messages with your healthcare team
- View visit summaries
- Manage your medications
- Find a provider
- Acess care with connect care
- Find the most appropriate place to access care with the Symptom Checker
- Preventative care reminders
- Estimate your healthcare costs
- See your test results
Is the patient portal offered in languages besides English?
The patient portal is currently only available in English. More languages will be added in the future, beginning with Spanish.
I want to try the patient portal right now. How do I start?
- Download Intermountain Health's app for Utah and Idaho from the App Store or Google Play, or visit the My Health+ web experience.
- Login using your existing My Health+ username and password. If you don’t have an existing My Health+ account, simply create a new account in the app or online..
- You’re in! Explore how the patient portal takes the complexity out of managing your health so you and your family can spend time living the healthiest lives possible.
How is this different than other digital tools Intermountain and SelectHealth offer?
Intermountain and SelectHealth offer many good existing digital tools, but when experienced together they can feel disconnected. Intermountain Health's new portal is different because it brings powerful tools from across your health experience into one place so it’s easier and more convenient for you to manage all aspects of your health – from booking an appointment to paying a bill.
To simplify access, use your existing my Health+ username and password to access the powerful tools inside the patient portal.
I'm having trouble creating a My Health+ account. What do I do?
If you see a pop-up screen that says we are "unable to verify patient" while trying to create your own Intermountain Health account or are experiencing other issues with creating an account, please contact our technical support team at 800-442-5502.
I still have questions. What do I do?
If you have additional questions, please call technical support at 800-442-5502.
What about the old My Health patient portal?
My Health+ replaced the My Health patient portal in 2020. Intermountain’s new patient portal is the replacement for previously used patient portals like My Health and My Health+. Use your same username and password from My Health and My Health+ to access Intermountain’s new patient portal. With this update, My Health+ goes away and the original My Health portal will be discontinued in the near future.