Partnerships that are making a difference
Intermountain Healthcare partners with key organizations in collaborative efforts to bring the best of both worlds together for the benefit of patients we serve.
Intermountain Healthcare and Huntsman Cancer Institute at the University of Utah have joined forces to give patients the best chance at winning the fight against cancer. Now at most Intermountain hospitals, patients have access to Huntsman’s outstanding research and Intermountain’s renowned best practice methods and patient care.
For more information about the alliance and Intermountain’s cancer care program, visit our Cancer Services.
Intermountain has partnered with GE Healthcare and established a new research center in a collaborative effort. The Enterprise Clinical Information System is designed to transform the world of healthcare delivery.
- One system. A single, standardized, flexible system accessible throughout Intermountain.
- Less repetition. Reducing redundant data entry, freeing physicians and other medical staff to focus on patient care.
- Built by clinicians. Built in partnership with clinicians and caregivers.
- Keeping patient needs at the forefront. Continuing the legacy.
- Building on Intermountain's long-held tradition of innovation, taking vision another step forward.
To learn more about Intermountain's important partnerships and community efforts, visit Community Support & Outreach.