Monday, September 8, 2014
Riverside Country Club
2701 North University Avenue
All proceeds from this year's tournament will benefit Neonatal and Pediatric Services at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center.
Some of our tiniest patients suffer life-threatening conditions or injuries without the family’s ability to pay for the required medical care. In 2012, Utah Valley Regional provided $725,686 in Pediatric and Neonatal charity care alone, or free care to Pediatric or Neonatal patients whose families can only partially pay or are unable to pay. That amount allowed 406 patients and their families to focus on healing and not an impossible financial burden.
Your generous participation in this tournament will assist the hospital in providing these families with high quality care using state-of-the-art equipment and best practices.
- 7:30 a.m. Registration and continental breakfast
- 8:30 a.m. Shotgun start
- 1:30 p.m. Lunch and awards presentation
- Format is a scramble
- 18 holes with a cart.
- $900 in cash prizes: First, $500; Second, $300; Third, $200.
- Other course contests with great prizes.
- Gifts for all participants, including prize drawings.