Our volunteers are committed to supporting community health initiatives. They're eager and willing to serve their friends and neighbors. Volunteers provide service at many events and programs throughout our community, as well as hospital and hospice care.
How do I become a volunteer?
- Be at least 14 years old, according to facility/service area age requirements
- Complete an online application or stop by the volunteer office
- Provide a character reference
- Complete new volunteer orientation requirements
- Comply with volunteer health requirements: a two-step tuberculosis screening, t-dap vaccination and proof of current immunizations
- Consent to a criminal background check and a drug test
- Be physically able to complete the tasks required of the position
The many ways in which we serve
We’re committed to complementing and supporting the goals and objectives of other programs and departments. We have compassionate, well-trained and resourceful individuals who give high quality care and enhance customer satisfaction.
Service opportunities vary according to facility or service area programs. We provide service for Intermountain Healthcare in the following areas: emergency department, surgery waiting areas, nursery, gift shop, business office, and more.