Welcome to Intermountain Cancer Centers in Salt Lake Valley. Our goal is to help you feel comfortable and confident throughout the course of your cancer care. For your convenience, cancer services are available at all of our facilities — Intermountain Medical Center, LDS Hospital, Alta View Hospital, and Riverton Hospital — and highly specialized services are available at Intermountain Medical Center and LDS Hospital.
We offer a complete range of diagnostic and treatment services for many cancer types including:
- Team-based treatment planning conferences with multiple specialists
- Team-based patient clinics where you meet with multiple specialists
- Patient navigation and care coordination to help you understand your cancer care
- Minimally invasive surgery (laparoscopic)
- Reconstructive surgery
- Robotic assisted surgery
- Radiation therapy
- Gamma knife
- Radioactive isotopes
- Bone marrow transplant / acute leukemia
- Advanced imaging
- Clinical trials
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with cancer, please download our Cancer Patient Guide for information and answers to your questions. You can also find helpful videos and links for cancer survivors on this survivor resources page.