Logan Regional Sports Medicine provides state of the art injury prevention and treatment services for athletes.
Logan Regional Hospital is the official medical provider for athletes at Utah State University, Sky View High School, Mountain Crest High School, and Preston High School. We are also the involved in the local community by providing medical coverage for the Logan Stampede, Utah Bears, Smithfield Blue Sox, and various athletic camps at Utah State University.
Our team includes physicians, physician assistants, physical therapists, occupational therapists, certified athletic trainers, exercise physiologists, and massage therapist.
Intermountain Logan Regional Sports Medicine
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Sports performance training programs
- Working with athletes of all ages and ability levels
- Same-day appointments for injuries
- Most insurance plans accepted
- Comprehensive orthopedic services
Sports Med Newsletter