From sports injuries to joint replacements, recovery takes time. Stewart Rehab Center’s Sports Medicine Services – staffed by the area's most highly skilled and experienced physicians and therapists – get you one step closer to returning to your daily activities.
Our facility is a state-of-the-art, highly specialized orthopedic, musculoskeletal and sports injury rehabilitation center. Benefits of choosing Stewart Rehab Center include:
- Specialized rehabilitation, testing and strength training equipment
- ASTYM Certified Therapists
- Hand Therapy & Splinting Services
Our comprehensive sports medicine program provides state of the art injury prevention and treatment services for athletes of every level, from professionals to high school athletes, from Olympic champions to the weekend warrior, and everything in between. Our goal is to help athletes recover quickly from injuries, avoid further injury, and improve their sports performance.
Specific services provided include:
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation specifically related to sport activity
- Training and treatment for athletes of all ages and ability levels, including pregnant women and active individuals with disabilities
- Treatment of acute musculoskeletal injuries and chronic musculoskeletal problems, such as:
- Fractures or broken bones
- Sprains and strains
- Ligament or cartilage injuries
- Muscle pulls
- Arthritis or chronic joint pain
- Tendon problems (rotator cuff, Achilles tendon, tennis elbow, hamstring, etc)