The Physical Therapy Department at Park City Medical Center offers injury and surgery
rehabilitation, to get patients back to work and play as quickly as possible.
Park City Medical Center’s Physical Therapy Department helps athletes, weekend warriors, and people who just want to be more active.
“We aim to be one of the country’s premier facilities for orthopedic care. Whether you’re trying to recover from surgery or an injury, reach your optimal athletic performance level, or return to an active lifestyle, our broad range of physical therapy services can help,” says Marlene Hatch, director of physical therapy at the hospital.
We offer many out-patient services, including:
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Spine Physical Therapy
- Aquatic Therapy
- Hand and Occupational Therapy
- Incontinence and Pelvic Floor Dysfunction Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Neuro Rehabilitation (Stroke, Parkinson's, MS)
- Cardiac Rehab (levels 3 and 4)
- Free Injury Assessments
- Custom Orthotics and Hand Splints
Our in-patient services include:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
Other services include:
- Pre-Rehabilitation Services (i.e. total joints, ACL)
- Athletic Training Outreach
- Body Mechanics
Some highlights of Park City’s physical therapy service:
- Highly skilled physical therapists, certified hand therapists, physical therapy assistants and athletic trainers who have been serving the community for the past 16 years will continue to provide therapy for all types of musculoskeletal, orthopedic, neurological and sports related injuries.
- A “Swim Ex” therapy pool that allows patients to swim against a current or run on an under water treadmill.
- A full weight and exercise room, with state-of-the-art gym equipment for injury-specific cardio, strength, and balance therapies.
For more information
Park City Medical Center Physical Therapy
1 (435) 658-7350