Primary Children's Medical Center relies on the support of individuals, families, business, church and civic groups who donate time and talents to make items for hospitalized children. Please note: Due to federal privacy laws, security policies, and infection control, we cannot allow individuals or groups to personally give their donations to patients or families.
Items to Make
- Fleece blankets, sized 36” x 58” up to 72” x 58”; may be either one or two layers of fabric; remove selvages and tie all four sides.
- Quilted and tied quilts, sizes: 72" x 90", 54" x 80", and 45" x 60" (no all-red flannel.)
- Receiving blankets, sized 36” x 36” up to 45” x 45”; all flannel (no all-red flannel); two layers of fabric; decorative or sewn edge is acceptable.
- Craft kits for patients to assemble while at the hospital. Place all items in a zipper storage bag (like Ziploc). (Find ideas at Crayola Crafts, Disney® Family Fun, Martha Stewart Crafts or Making Friends.)
- Simple puppets: Made of muslin. Download pattern
Phone: (801) 662-5968