Primary Children's Hospital
- 100 N. Mario Capecchi Dr.
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Main Number: 801-662-1000
Appointments made by referral.
The neurosurgery service at Primary Children's is among the busiest in the nation. Among the procedures performed are interventions for these conditions:
- Benign and malignant tumors of the brain and spinal cord
- Epilepsy surgery, including vagal nerve stimulators
- Hydrocephalus, myelomeningocele, and other congenital malformations of the nervous system
- Trauma injury of the brain and spinal cord
Service provided under the direction of the University of Utah School of Medicine. Physicians are faculty of the University of Utah School of Medicine.
Phone: (801) 662-5340
Fax: (801) 662-5345
John R. W. Kestle, MD, Division Chief
Douglas L. Brockmeyer, MD
Jay Riva-Cambrin, MD
Marion L. Walker, MD
Sidney L. Tanner, CPNP
Kathy Liddell, RN