The Diabetes Management Clinic is the only full service clinic in Utah County devoted entirely to the treatment of all forms of diabetes and the prevention of diabetic complications. We have been on the Utah Valley Regional Medical Center campus for nearly 20 years.
- Adolescent and adult diabetes clinics
- Gestational diabetes clinic (in conjunction with Maternal-Fetal Medicine department)
- Pediatric diabetes clinic (in conjunction with Primary Children's Medical Center)
- Evening diabetes clinic (twice monthly)
- Diabetes and pre-diabetes classes
- Individual diabetes and dietary education for all aspects of diabetes self management.
- Insulin pump, continuous glucose monitor and other advanced technologies.