About the Program
The Weigh to Health Nutrition Program is for overweight adults who desire to lose weight and improve health.
The program is:
- Evidence-based. The program is based on current research and uses the most effective methods for losing weight and keeping it off.
- Standardized. The same curriculum is used at all participating Intermountain Healthcare facilities.
- Credentialed. The program is provided by Registered Dietitians with training and experience in weight management.
- Orientation Course
- 2 one-on-one sessions with a Registered Dietitian
- 9 additional group classes of your choice
Pre-registration is highly encouraged as class enrollment is limited and classes fill quickly. To pre-register, please contact your local facility.
Weigh to Health Program brochure