Attend the ATP Online
The Advanced Training Program is here to stay, but it is changing – with new leadership and new connections the Healthcare Delivery Institute is making to other parts of our organization - it’s time to refresh. The new ATP will be nimble, adaptable, and results-driven in a value-based care model. We will present a new curriculum through new modes of delivery. Most importantly, we will respect the legacy of ATP while embracing the future and delivering just-in-time content!
For the safety of our participants, faculty, and staff, all 2021 courses will be delivered virtually. The following changes have been to the 2021 Winter courses:
- The Winter miniATP and the Winter ATP will become one combined course. This combined course will follow the accelerated curriculum of the miniATP.
- The combined ‘Winter’ course will be delayed until April of 2021 and has been renamed to the ‘Spring 2021 ATP’.
- The spring course will be held two days a week (Tuesday & Thursday from 8:30am to 12:30pm) over nine weeks, from the week of April 5 through the week of June 3, 2021.
- Please contact Natalie Soria with inquiries about registering. Natalie.Soria@imail.org
- All lectures will be recorded and promptly made available for you to watch at a time that is most convenient for you.
Our world changed in 2020, and we’ve learned a lot about what matters most in delivering care to our patients. We are excited to spend the coming months updating the Advanced Training Program in order to deliver valuable content that will be more relevant in 2021, and we can’t wait to share it with you.