The Advanced Training Program is here to stay, but it is changing – with new leadership and new connections the Healthcare Delivery Institute is making to other parts of our organization - it’s time to refresh. The new ATP will be nimble, adaptable, and results-driven in a value-based care model. We will present a new curriculum through new modes of delivery. Most importantly, we will respect the legacy of ATP while embracing the future and delivering just-in-time content!
For the safety of our participants, faculty, and staff, all 2021 courses will be delivered virtually.
- The Spring ATP will become one combined course. This combined course will follow the accelerated curriculum.
- The combined ‘Winter’ course will be delayed until April of 2021.
- While we are still firming up logistical details, here's what we're currently envisioning. Lectures will be evenly spread out over approximately 8 weeks. In general, most lectures will take place before noon mountain time. Details will be provided in March, 2021, once dates and times have been confirmed with our faculty.
- At this time registration is closed but will open up once dates have been determined.
- All lectures will be recorded and promptly made available for you to watch at a time that is most convenient for you. This has proved to be a popular offering this fall.
Our world changed in 2020, and we’ve learned a lot about what matters most in delivering care to our patients. We are excited to spend the coming months updating the Advanced Training Program in order to deliver valuable content that will be more relevant in 2021, and we can’t wait to share it with you.
Cancellations must be made 60 days prior to the first day of class for a full refund. Cancellations within 60 days prior to the first day of class will forfeit $1,500 of the refundable tuition.