Better Access to Birth Control Online
For women 18 and older
Intermountain now offers faster access to birth control in Utah and Idaho.
- Complete the form below
- Once your form is submitted, you’ll receive a call from a clinical pharmacist within a few hours (if received during business hours) to review your health history and determine the optimal birth control option for you.
The fee for this service is $20 (plus the cost of medication) minus any insurance coverage.
What you'll need
- A current or recent blood pressure reading
- Insurance card (if applicable)
- 3-5 minutes to complete the Birth Control Intake Form (required fields indicated by an *)
- 15 - 20 minutes for a call with a pharmacist