Our Patient Care
- Ability to schedule transport ahead of time
- Streamlined billing process
- Self-payment options
- Insurance coordination assistance
- Ground ambulances are included in quote (bedside to bedside)
- Ability to transport accompanying family members
- Cater to special dietary needs
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Air Medical Charter?
An air medical charter is a specialized, medically equipped aircraft used to transport patients requiring intensive care of a medical condition or unable to travel by conventional means in a nonemergent situation. This program can transport both domestically and internationally.