Our highly specialized pilots and crew members provide emergent and non-emergent medical transport services at competitive prices. We transfer critically ill and injured patients in the US and Internationally. We began transporting patients in 1978 and provide approximately 4,500 transports per year.
Services We Offer
Our team of highly skilled nurses, paramedics, respiratory therapists, and physicians provide personalized care and treatment. We offer both adult and pediatric critical care. Life Flight has the only civilian-operated hoist service in the US and our Pediatric Life Flight team is the only dedicated pediatric transport service in the Intermountain West.
Clinical Expertise and Equipment
- Specialty patient care services, EMCO, BiPAP, Prone (ARDS), inhaled nitric oxide, high frequency ventilation
- Highly specialized care teams with decades of combined experience
- Equipped with state-of-the art Aircraft Clean Air (ACA) ionizer technology to purify air and decontaminate all surfaces
Clinical Services Offered
- Adult Critical Care
- Complex and invasive ventilatory support, including BiPAP
- Mechanical cardiac support, including ECMO
- Prone positioning
- Vasoactive medications
Our state-of-the-art helicopters are ideal for both urban and rural landings.
- 200-mile service area
- Terrain awareness and traffic collision avoidance systems (TCAS)
- Night vision goggles (NVG) compatibility
- IFR equipped and certified WAAS capable for GPS approach