Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Pineapple Salsa
Serving size: 4 oz pork and 3 oz salsa
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
- 1 lb Pork Tenderloin
- 1/2 to 1 Tbsp black pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup canned diced pineapples, drained
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 Tbsp cilantro, finely diced
- Preheat grill to high.
- Rub black pepper and garlic powder on all sides of the pork.
- Grill over high heat for about 10 minutes, rotating occasionally, until well browned on all sides.
- Reduce heat to low and continue to cook and rotate until cooked through, about 20 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine pineapple, red onion, bell pepper, and cilantro. Mix well.
- When pork is cooked (internal temperature of 160° F), remove from platter and let rest for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve pork sliced and topped with pineapple salsa.
Total calories: 210
Total carbohydrate: 11 g
Total fat: 4 g
Dietary fiber: 2 g
Saturated fat: 1.5 g
Sodium: 65 mg
Protein 31 g