Candidates applying to Intermountain Healthcare's pharmacy residency program must submit a complete application that includes PhORCAS, supplemental materials and an Intermountain Healthcare employee application.
Candidate Application and Selection
- All applicants must submit the following information through the PhORCAS system:
- PhORCAS standard residency application
- Current curriculum vitae
- Three letters of reference using the ASHP standard from (ideally one from a work supervisor)
- College of pharmacy transcripts (3.0 minimum GPA - see note below if no GPA is given)
- Letter of intent
- PGY1 pharmacy (hospital-based) programs and PGY1/PGY2 medication-use safety and policy residency applicants only, upload as supplemental documents:
- Please answer the following question (250 word limit): Describe how you handled a mistake you made at work or on rotation. Please explain what happened and comment on your response.
- Complete recorded video interview questions via HireVue (click here)
If graduating from a school that uses a pass / fail grading system, please submit your class rank. This is currently done outside of the PhORCAS system due to FERPA rules. If needed, we can supply a letter of request which can be forwarded to your school administration. The class rank should be sent to the residency program director, Conor Hanrahan. This is required if no GPA is provided on your transcript.
All application information must be received prior to 10 pm MST on December 30th.
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions without consideration of age, disability, gender, gender identity, national origin, ethnicity, race, color, religion, sexual orientation or genetic information.