Before visiting one of our testing locations, please call the COVID-19 Hotline at 844-442-5224. Calling ahead allows a medical professional to assess your symptoms over the phone and determine if you should be tested for COVID-19. To test whether or not you have COVID-19, a sample will be taken by swabbing deep inside your nose or throat, which can be uncomfortable or even painful. These samples are tested at an offsite location, and results may take several days to process before you can learn of your results.
Once you receive testing:
- You will be phoned for both positive and negative results
- Results take several days to process
- You may view your results in your My Health account as soon as they are finalized
- You may create a My Health account by phoning 800-442-5502
- Please click here for further information on what to do after you are tested