Three Ways to Get Results
Texted and Mobile App (Best Way) If you have a smart phone, download the Myhealth+ App from the App Store or Google Play. Sign up for an account in the app if you don't have an existing Intermountain My Health account. See instructions below. Once your results are ready you'll receive a text.
- Online (Good Way)
You can log on to our new My Health+ patient portal to view your results at Intermountain.com/MyHealthPlus. You can easily create a login if you do not already have one. For technical support or to access records of those you care for, call us at 800-442-5502.
Email Medical Records (Alternate Way)
Alternate Method for Parents and Others with Special Needs who need documentation of the Tests
- Email Medical Records at MedRecReq@r1rcm.com
Include the following in your email request:
"Please provide me with my COVID test results." Include your First and Last Name, Date of Birth, and Phone Number.
For minor children, fill out this authorization form and include it in the email.
- Note that we will send results to your email unless you specify another method such as fax or mail (provide fax number or address). You can expect a response within 24-48 hours.
Instructions for Getting Your Test Results on the My Health+ App
1. Select "Health Record" then "Test Results."
2. If your COVID-19 results are in, select them.
3. From there, you can easily download or print your test results yourself or email them.
Scan here or go to Intermountain.com/myhealthplus to get My Health+ today.