Intermountain Health logo

We need your location

Please enter the city or town where you'd like to find care.

Get care nowSign in

Mount Saint Vincent

  • Preschool
  • Behavioral health
  • Foster care
  • Donate
  • About
  • Careers
Kids Smiling Inside on Carpet

Investing in the future

Whether making a donation or shopping our Wish List, there are many ways you can support Mount Saint Vincent

Donate TodayShop Our Wish List

Keeping with the spirit of our founding Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth, when donating to Mount Saint Vincent you are investing in the wellbeing of children in our community.

Our innovative programs help children reach their full potential within their homes, schools and communities, now and well into the future.

We invite individuals, community leaders, and business partners to invest in the future. The children and caregivers of Mount Saint Vincent ARE the future!

Mount Saint Vincent is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our federal tax ID is 84-0405260.

Various ways to give

There are many ways to contribute to the health and wellbeing of our kids

You can make a one-time or recurring cash donation in any amount using our secure online donation form. Please mail your check to Mount Saint Vincent, 4159 Lowell Boulevard, Denver, CO 80211. We will immediately mail you a receipt for your tax-deductible donation for your tax purposes. You donation may be eligible for a 50% state income tax credit through the Colorado Child Care Contribution Credit.

Mount Saint Vincent accepts many non-cash donations in the form of new clothing, school supplies, and other items used to care for the children. Please fill out our In-Kind Form and bring it with you when you make your donation. If you’re unsure about your donation, please call 303-318-1802 to ask if your donation is an item we can put to good use.

Many companies offer matching gift programs, encouraging their employees to donate to charities of their choice. Some of these matching programs match funds to support their employees’ favorite causes, at times even doubling the contribution. Please check with your employer to see if it offers an employee match program to double your gift to Mount Saint Vincent.

Mount Saint Vincent is a proud charter member of Mile High United Way. If your workplace participates in a United Way Campaign you can support Mount Saint Vincent by writing in our name as a donor choice option on your pledge card.

Many generous donors choose to include Mount Saint Vincent in their wills, trusts, pledges of life insurance and retirement assets, or leave their legacy through a remainder trust. To find out more about planned giving contact Julie Alcorn, director of Development, at 303-318-1802 or

You can give a gift of appreciated stocks, bonds, or mutual funds and avoid paying capital gains tax, while claiming the tax deduction for the full fair market value at the time of the gift. To make a gift of stock please contact Julie Alcorn, director of Development, at 303-318-1802 or

If you are interested in hosting a Third Party event, please contact Julie Alcorn, director of Development, at 303-318-1802 or

Make a gift in memory of a loved one or honor a birthday, holiday, or special occasion while providing help and hope to the children at Mount Saint Vincent. To make a tribute gift, please contact Julie Alcorn, director of Development, at 303-318-1802 or

Donate your car, truck, or motorcycle to Mount Saint Vincent via our vehicle donation program. They will even come to your location and tow it away. Just visit Cars Helping Charities to schedule a pick-up.

Mount Saint Vincent is a charter member of Mile High United Way, a workplace giving federation devoted to making an impact within Colorado. Many employees make automatic monthly deductions from their paychecks and these donations support organizations like Mount Saint Vincent.

Federal Government

If you are an employee of the federal government, you can support Mount Saint Vincent through the Combined Federal Campaign. Mount Saint Vincent’s CFC number is 28951.

Colorado State Government

If you work for the state, you can participate in the Colorado Combined Campaign (CCC). Our CCC number is 4050.

City and County of Denver

Employees of the City and County of Denver can support the charities of their choice through the Denver Employees Combined Campaign (DECC). Mount Saint Vincent’s DECC number is 0094.

Contact us

Director of Development, Julie Alcorn

In-person donations accepted
Monday – Friday, 8AM-4PM
4159 Lowell Boulevard
Denver, CO 80211