Is Acupuncture right for me?
Acupuncture is a good option for anyone who wants to complement their regular care plan with another treatment method. Acupuncture can help improve your overall health and wellbeing, much like stretching, exercise, yoga, meditation, and massage therapy. Ask your doctor if acupuncture is right for you.
What are the benefits of acupuncture?
Acupuncture is a safe, painless, and effective way to treat a wide variety of medical problems:
- Anxiety, stress, depression
- Digestive system problems, like Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Facial paralysis, Bell’s Palsy, facial tics
- Fibromyalgia, fatigue
- Headaches and migraines
- Joint, muscle, and nerve pain
- PMS, irregular menstruation, menopause syndrome
- Post-stroke recovery
- Sprain, strain, sports injury
- Smoking cessation, addiction