Problems of the ears, nose, and throat can be some of the most debilitating and the most frequent. However, with strategic preventive care and help from an ear, nose, and throat specialist, you don’t need to live with any of those issues.
There are many conditions that can develop in the ears, nose, and throat: some that require surgery and some that can be treated by simple treatments. An ear, nose and throat specialist can quickly and accurately diagnose and treat disorders in the head and neck area. These include problems ranging in severity, from cancers to minor allergies.
- Nasal septal repair for treatment of a deviated septum
- Myofascial pain treatments
- Endoscopic sinus surgery for chronic sinus infections
- Installation of Tympanostomy (Ear) tubes
- Thyroid and Parathyroid Surgery
- Treatment of cancers and benign tumors in the head and neck
Managing Chronic Ear Infections in Children
Exploring Ear Tubes for Children
When Should Your Child's Tonsils or Adenoids be Removed?
Conquering Chronic Sinus Disease
Managing Hearing Loss in Adults