Rock Canyon Pediatric Specialists Diabetes Clinic and diabetes self-management education program provide ongoing comprehensive interdisciplinary education and specialized care to children and adolescents with diabetes.
Our diabetes self-management education program has been recognized by the American Diabetes Association (ADA) for meeting national standards for providing diabetes education to patients and their families.
We treat all forms of pediatric diabetes including:
- Type 1 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes
- CF-related diabetes
- Steroid-induced diabetes
- Post pancreatitis diabetes
- Rare, genetic forms of diabetes
Before Your First Visit
Below are some helpful points to help make the transition to our office easier. If there is anything we can do to help make your first visit more comfortable or if you have any questions, please let us know.
- It is important a parent or legal guardian accompanies the patient.
- Please bring a copy of your child's health insurance card.
- With ongoing changes to many health insurance programs, we recommend verifying any changes or updates to your policy with your insurance company first to avoid unexpected and/or large expenses. Please check with your insurance to verify they cover the following locations:
- Rock Canyon Pediatrics at 395 W Cougar Blvd, Ste 702 Provo, UT 84604 (Office visit)
- Have your Pediatrician or Family Practice provider send over any lab results or previous imaging that has been done.
We look forward to meeting you soon and serving your family!
To schedule an appointment, please call 801-357-1700
For Health Care Professionals: