Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) for Behavioral Health
- Group sessions with a focus on Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) skill training
- Individual therapy
- 10 hours of treatment a week
- Personalized treatment goals
About the program
- Help individuals increase awareness of their thoughts, emotions, and physical sensations
- Better understand and manage emotions along with associated behaviors
- Learn skills to better manage periods of crisis and emotional distress
- Improve skills in communicating your personal needs to others
- Help you become more effective in achieving your personal goals.
Each week, individuals in the IOP receive three days of group skills training (9 hours total) and one individual therapy session. Individual therapy allows a more personal and detailed opportunity to apply skills learned in group to real life difficulties.
This program is designed for those with a variety of issues that can benefit from the added support beyond traditional outpatient services.
Call 801-314-2555 or Fax us at: 801-314- 2501 to see if IOP is right for you,You can also email us to Request Information