When those who live in our communities need medical care, financial concerns should not prevent them from receiving treatment. Intermountain Healthcare is committed to providing medically necessary care by offering Financial Assistance to area residents that qualify.
What Bills Will Intermountain Financial Assistance Cover?
Intermountain Healthcare offers a financial assistance program for medical care provided in Intermountain clinics and hospitals for residents of Intermountain’s service area. The program is for most medical care that a medical provider decides is needed. Intermountain’s Financial Assistance Program only applies to bills with Intermountain Healthcare hospital, clinics, and some healthcare providers employed by Intermountain.
- Financial assistance is determined on income and the amount of your medical bills.
- People eligible for financial assistance will not be charged more for emergency or other medically necessary care than the amounts generally billed to insured people.
How Do I Apply?
- Apply online - learn how
- If you received (or plan to receive) medical care in an Intermountain hospital, call (800) 705-9175
- If you received (or plan to receive) medical care in an Intermountain clinic, call (800) 748-4248
- If you are interested in payment options, please call (866) 415-6556
- To apply for Financial Assistance in person, visit your local hospital or clinic where you receive services.
Download the handout in English or Español.
Hospital Discounts for Uninsured Patients
Uninsured hospital patients who do not qualify for other assistance programs (such as Medicaid) receive an automatic discount on their bill. For more information, contact the hospital where you received care.