When those who live in our communities need care, financial concerns should not prevent them from receiving treatment. Intermountain Healthcare offers a Financial Assistance Program for medical care provided in Intermountain clinics and hospitals for residents of Intermountain’s service area. The program is for most medical care that a medical provider decides is needed. Intermountain’s Financial Assistance Program only applies to bills with Intermountain Healthcare hospital, clinics, and some healthcare providers employed by Intermountain.
How Do I Apply
Individuals can apply for financial assistance online (intermountainhealthcare.org/assistance) through the links below.
- If you received (or plan to receive) medical care in an Intermountain hospital, call (800) 705-9175
- If you received (or plan to receive) medical care in an Intermountain clinic, call (800) 748-4248
- If you are interested in payment options, please call (866) 415-6556
- To apply for Financial Assistance in person:
- visit your local hospital or clinic where you receive services; or
- visit our Financial Assistance Office:
4646 Lake Park Boulevard
Salt Lake City, UT 84130
Hospital Discounts for Uninsured Patients
Uninsured hospital patients who do not qualify for other assistance programs (such as Medicaid) receive an automatic discount on their bill. For more information, contact the hospital where you received care.