43rd Annual Conference
Date: February 17 - 19, 2021
Please check back for more information!
This conference is being planned as a live event. However, not knowing the future impacts of COVID-19, the conference will transition to a virtual format if required.
Primary Children's Eccles Outpatient Services Building
81 North Mario Capecchi Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84113
Three lodging options with special conference rates are offered. We encourage you to make your reservations early as there are a limited number of rooms available.
- The Marriott at University Park
- The Little America in downtown Salt Lake City
- The University of Utah Guest House
- Provide clinical care consistent with current guidelines of practice for specialty team transports
- Demonstrate assessment and stabilization skills for the care and management of critically ill patients
- Define management options for specific clinical disease states
- Discuss limitations and effects of the transport environment on the patient
Landing Zone: Props and Hops
Optional Radiology and Procedure Lab
This optional lab is for main conference attendees.
The procedure lab focuses on intubation, difficult airways, umbilical lines, I.Os, CXR, and chest tubes.
Registration is limited.
Early Bird Registration
Early bird registration is now closed.
Cancellation and Reimbursement Policy
Full (100%) registration reimbursement for cancellation more than 14 days prior to the beginning of the activity. Half (50%) registration reimbursement for cancellation between four (4) and fourteen (14) days prior to the beginning of the activity. No reimbursement for cancellation three (3) days or less prior to the beginning of the activity.