Primary Children’s Hospital has benefited from the support of a generous community to meet the needs of critically ill and injured children for more than 95 years.
All contributions are used to help children at Primary Children's Hospital. The Foundation supports many services at the hospital, including:
Pediatric medical research
Projects to improve hospital facilities
Music and art therapy and bereavement counseling
To learn about other ways you or your organization can help, and to find out what our current greatest needs are, please contact the Foundation.
Please note: All fundraising activities that mention Primary Children’s Hospital must be approved by Primary Children's Foundation prior to solicitation.
Open All Sections
Community Development Board
Ways to Give
Making a charitable gift to Primary Children's Hospital is a powerful way you can improve healthcare in your community. There are many ways to give to Primary Children's Hospital, including:
- Give online, over the phone, or in person.
- Participate in a fundraising event in your community which benefits Primary Children's.
- Include Primary Children's Hospital in your estate plan to create a lasting legacy while also improving tax obligations.
- Honor or memorialize a loved one with a gift in his/her name.
- Consider including a memorial gift opportunity in a loved one's obituary.
- Double your donation! Ask your employer if they offer matching gifts to not-for-profit organizations like Primary Children's Hospital.
- Give to the area of greatest need, or designate your gift to a more specific purpose such as a particular patient care program, medical research, a capital project, or charity care.
- Make an in-kind donation.
For more ideas about how you can help, or to learn more about specific areas currently in need of charitable support, contact Intermountain Foundation at Primary Children's Hospital. We are eager to help you find the perfect fit for your generous gift.
Children's Miracle Network
Make a gift to Primary Children's Hospital through Children's Miracle Network (CMN), through your support of one of our corporate partners. All proceeds raised through CMN are donated to Primary Children's Hospital, in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Festival of Trees
Festival of Trees is a holiday fundraising event for Primary Children's Hospital. Funds are used to help children at Primary Children's Hospital. Learn more about the Festival of Trees, and how you can participate.
Give to Love Notes today! It is a fundraising campaign that supports Primary Children’s Hospital’s NICU, Heart Center, Cancer Services, and Neurology Departments throughout the year. .
Join us for our annual Give-A-Thon, a combination of the long-running Primary Children’s Hospital Telethon and Radiothon events.
The Idaho Radiothon will be broadcast from live from Rich Broadcasting on September 29th and 30th to raise money for Primary Children's Hospital. If you are interested in donating to this event you can do so online by clicking here.
If you or your company are interested in becoming a sponsor of this event, please reach out to Tabatha Butler at Tabatha.Butler@imail.org to discuss partnership opportunities!