Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology Clinic
The Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology (PAG) clinic launched in Fall 2020 to provide a much-needed service to meet the needs of underserved girls and teens from birth to 18 years of age. This new program provides specialty expertise and comprehensive patient care focused on the diagnosis, medical treatment, emotional support, and surgical management of female reproductive health.
What Sets Us Apart
- We are the first and only PAG clinic in Utah launched collaboratively by Primary Children’s Hospital and University of Utah Healthcare as part of a larger PAG program.
- Care is provided by the only fellowship-trained pediatric gynecologist in Utah and the Intermountain West.
- In addition to the PAG clinic, we collaborate on other multidisciplinary clinic teams:
Conditions & Treatments
Among the many gynecology diagnoses, the PAG team treats reproductive tract anomalies, delayed puberty, menstrual bleeding, and ovarian masses.
- Complex pelvic anomalies
- Reproductive tract anomalies
- Uterine anomalies
- Vaginal anomalies
- Hymenal anomalies/variants
- Pre-pubertal vulvovaginitits
- Labial adhesions
- Lichen sclerosis
- Precocious puberty
- Delayed puberty
- Primary amenorrhea
- Secondary amenorrhea
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Ovarian cysts
- Ovarian masses
- Adnexal masses
- Gynecological care for cancer patients (menstrual suppression, fertility preservation)
- Transgender reproductive care (for people who menstruate, can become pregnant, and post-vaginoplasty care)
- Gynecologic care for patients with hereditary cancer syndromes