Cystic Fibrosis Center
Evidenced Based Care and Excellent Outcomes
National Recognition and Accreditation
Schedule an appointment by calling 801-213-3599 and choosing option 1. For after hours urgent medical concerns, contact the pulmonologist on call at 801-662-1000. For acute concerns or crisis, seek emergency care in the emergency department or call 911.
You can also send a message to your provider or nurse via MyHealth and we will return your message as soon as possible during business hours.
When to call the clinic:
- An increase in cough or wheeze
- An increase in sputum amount or color change
- New or increase in shortness of breath
- New or increased sinus pain or headache
- Fever, chills or sweats
- Absences from school due to illness or feeling sick
- Poor appetite
- Weight loss
- Changes in stool pattern or output
- Pain in chest and or back without coughing
- If the patient has CF-related diabetes and blood sugars are higher than normal.