The Pediatric Grand Rounds weekly lecture series covers cutting-edge research and practical clinical applications, for hospital and community-based pediatricians, registered nurses, and other physicians and practitioners who care for children of any age.
The series is held every Thursday, 8 to 9 am from September through May in the 3rd Floor Auditorium at Primary Children's Hospital. The lectures are also broadcast live to locations throughout Utah and nationwide.
Click here for the PGR PCH YouTube Channel to find the live broadcast. Archives (without continuing education credit) will be posted here within 1 week of the broadcast.
To get technical support email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Primary Children's Auditorium Audiovisual Office at 801-662-3514.
To ask questions of the presenter, use the YouTube chat box (must be signed in to YouTube to use the chat), which the moderator monitors for questions.
To claim credit for attending Pediatric Grand Rounds, please use Intermountain Healthcare’s New Accredited Education system called CloudCME®. You have 24 hours to claim credit.
The CloudCME® web portal and phone application allow participants to view and register for upcoming educational activities, complete activity evaluations, take pre/post-tests and download transcripts in real-time. This new system offers a more efficient process to claim credit with a code utilizing texting. Participants will be able to upload documentation from other events accredited by other CE providers. Please note accredited education from other institutions will be listed at the bottom of the official Intermountain Healthcare CloudCME® transcript.
- Create a Profile: navigate to Intermountain Healthcare CloudCME and select in the top left of the website
- Intermountain Healthcare caregivers click the Intermountain Healthcare Caregiver button to sign in
- All other caregivers (including affiliated providers and University of Utah caregivers) click on the Non-Intermountain Healthcare Caregiver button
- Ensure your credentials are entered accurately and completely. If you are asked to teach, your credentials are pulled from your profile
- Download Application
- Note: First create a profile before downloading and logging into to application
- Download the CloudCME® app from the App Store or Google Play
- To get started, please enter the organization code provided by your administrator, type Intermountain then click Verify My Organization
- Pair Cell Phone
- Text your email address to (844) 989-1332 and save this number for future claim for credit. Please note, you must first create a profile before pairing your phone
A code number (XXXX) to claim credit will be provided by the Regularly Scheduled Series (RSS) coordinator at each session. For RSS you have 24 hours to use the code to claim credit for the activity. After you have a CloudCME profile you can claim the credit online with this code, or enter the code in your CloudCME App, or text the code to (844) 989-1332.
**For Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians official statement of credit are only issued and available through CPE Monitor.
Continuing Education Transcripts
To view or print a transcript please use this link and create/log in to your account.
For questions, please contact (801) 507-8470 or email@example.com.