Given the complexity of human nature and today's world, it is not uncommon that supervisors and Human Resources encounter situations that are very challenging. Employee relations require a great deal of energy and concern.Examples of these situations are:
- An employee who is being abused by a spouse in the home
- An employee coming to work exhausted from taking care of an aging mother
- Two employees in conflict
- An employee overwhelmed trying to help a troubled coworker
- An employee who makes threats at work
These are very difficult situations where a discussion with an EAP counselor may provide some new ideas and resources for the situation. These services can be provided by phone or by appointment. Contact EAP Crisis Services for more information.