See clearer. React faster.
Decades of research backs up the importance of resistance training for strength and performance in the muscular system because of the adaptations made when placed under stress. The concepts are the same with strobe training at Intermountain Sports Performance, only the adaptations are made within the brain and visual system.
Benefits of stroboscopic training
- Faster Reaction Time
- Faster Visual Stimulus Discrimination
- Better Visual Memory
- Faster ability to shift focus between far and near objects
- Enhanced ball catching performance in football players
- Improved batting statistics
- Improved Dynamic Visual Acuity
- Enhanced Anticipatory Timing
- Reduced errors in Anticipatory Timing
This type of training is built into our sport specific performance packages and Acceleration packages.