Caring for your pelvic floor
Living with incontinence, cystitis, prolapse, or other pelvic conditions can be painful and inconvenient. We’re here to help you understand what’s happening to your body and get you back to living life to the fullest.
How we help
Our caring urogynecologists can help restore your pelvic organ form and function. Depending on the severity of your condition, we may recommend the following options:
- Biofeedback (pelvic floor muscle retraining)
- Urodynamics (bladder testing)
- Minimally-invasive vaginal and laparoscopic surgeries
- Nerve modulation (stimulation of nerves that control the bladder such as Sacral nerve stimulator, interStim therapy)
- Pelvic floor physical therapy
- Reconstructive pelvic surgery
- Rectocele repair surgery
- Urinary incontinence treatment
For more information on our services and procedures, please talk to your women’s health care provider.