- Check out Discovery Gateway in Downtown Salt Lake City! Ignite your little ones imagination and creativity. With its engaging and interactive activities, Discovery Gateway is a fun, learning experience for the whole family. It’s a great way to have fun when it’s too cold to play outside!
- Play in the snow! Go outside and build a snowman with the family then warm up inside with a nice cup of hot chocolate!
- Ice skating. This activity is fun for the whole family and is available indoors and outdoors. Check out the Gallivan Center in Downtown Salt Lake City for some outdoor fun!
- Teach your kids how to ski! Utah has the greatest snow on Earth, so take advantage and show your kiddos the ropes. It’s sure to be a fun, family day spent in the beautiful Rocky Mountains!
- Do a good deed. Teach your kids or family members the gift of giving back by volunteering. It’s a rewarding way to spend time with your family during the winter months! The holidays are a great way to show your kids the act of giving. Have them help you collect supplies, gifts or food for families in need!
Have a fun, safe and healthy holiday season from all of us at Intermountain Healthcare!