Grilled Chicken BruschettaMakes about 6 servings
- 1 ½ pounds chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- 2 garlic cloves, or 2 tsp jarred minced garlic
- 2 T fresh basil, chopped or 2 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 3 cups fresh tomatoes, diced
- 2 T balsamic vinegar
- T olive oil Salt, pepper to taste or about ½ tsp each
Heat grill to med/high heat (or can use grill pan inside) In between two pieces of plastic wrap, pound out chicken with meat mallet until about ½ inch to ¼ inch thick. This helps the chicken cook more evenly. Enjoy!